Saturday 2 March 2013

Birthday Outing

So today was my birthday and my incredibly cute bf had arranged a surprise dinner last night with my sisters and their husbands. It was such a treat! I thought we were going to Pizza Express so I wasn't going to bother getting dolled up but then I thought, hey it's my birthday so ill wear fake hair if I want to!
I wore a cute spotted dress that I just got from Topshop and awesome new hair extensions from my friends Boutique shop. (I'll tell you all about her in a bit)

We had a 5 course meal with wine tasting at the Scotsman hotel which was amazing, although at times I did struggle to pretend I knew what they were talking about when I was knocking back the wine!!

Anyway the next day, for my actual birthday, we had a wee pizza express lunch to make up for the lack of pizza the night before!

I wore this outfit and seeing the photos now it really was quite a black outfit.... I struggle with colour as I just love black so so much!

The alphabet shirt is from Primark, it's quite a boxy shape but nice and baggy for meal time!
Skinny jeans - Topshop
Alphabet Shirt - Primark
Aggro Spike boots (love of my life) Topshop Similar here
Scarf (didn't see the blue until the photos!) stolen from the mother ship.
Pork pie hat  Topshop
Gold studded bag - H&M (cant find link but back in stock in shops £29.99)









Topshop  - similar version dress

No comments:

Post a Comment