Monday 25 March 2013

Bonjour!














Topshop Pinny Dress
Gold Spike Necklace - Dorothy Perkins - simelar here
Neon bag - Zara
Pork Pie Hat - Topshop
Spike Boots - Topshop - Simelar here


I love this little Pinny from Topshop, and it was a steal at £22. It's one of those great pinny dresses that you can throw on over anything or just wear as it is.
The basic H&M stripy top is a wardrobe essential and I think it looks super cute with the pinny.
I also totally love this necklace, I'm pretty sure most high street shops are doing a version of it.
I got my wee clutch from Zara last year but is the perfect accessory to brighten any outfit. And of course my old faithful spiked boots from Topshop always get a comment or two 'you could take an eye out in them' bla bla bla, they are awesome, end of!
Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment