Thursday 14 March 2013

Little Blue Peep















Blue Pinny Dress - Topshop
White Shirt - Topshop
Studded Boots - Boohoo - Simelar here
 
I've got this pinny in black but I think I prefer the blue. It's just so bright and eye catching, but then again I'm such a sucker for black, I just had to have both! These boots are dead comfy, must have about 15 pairs of little boots that are all slightly different but I just love them. They aren't real leather but are pretty good quality and at a good price from Boohoo.com.
I also love this bag I got from topshop years ago, but again it's a wardrobe staple that I know ill have for years, and holds loads!
I really love putting necklaces with collared shirts, it's so simple but adds a little something to the outfit.
Hope you're all having a good day!



<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/4684237.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_4684237"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->

No comments:

Post a Comment