Monday 11 March 2013

Urban Vibes

So this is what I wore today, I really love dark colours and I am always drawn to a dark khaki green, I think it goes so well with a bit of gold jewellery.
I pretty much use this bag everyday from H&M, it's massive which means I can have my Mary Poppins moments whenever I please.
The disco pants are from Glamorous they aren't as shiny as other pairs I've had but they have a faux leather look that I really like about them and makes them a bit more dressy than my standard black skinnies.
The top from H&M is just from their basic range but its really soft and comfy.

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day yesterday, I sent the obligatory card and had a wee FaceTime sesh, she just loves FaceTime although I usually spend the entire convo talking to the ceiling, I've given up teaching her.
Toodles x









 
Hand Bag - H&M
Disco Pants - Glamorous
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Primark
Top - H&M - simelar here
Sunnies - Wayfarer Ray Ban
Boyfriend Coat - Topshop
 
 
 
 
<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/4674123.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_4674123"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET--> 

No comments:

Post a Comment