Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hungry Eyes

Sorry I'm in a mad rush today but wanted to take a few snaps of this outfit while I could...
I was in a rush as I was running off to do a photo shoot for the Edinburgh Evening News where my lovely friend Lynne was styling a feature with me as the model!
She wanted me to have really heavy eye makeup for the shoot. She also wanted me to have a bold middle parting with sleek very straight hair! Usually these days I'll do anything for more volume but it was quite a nice wee change and totally transformed my look.
I don't usually wear nearly as much eye makeup as this but it was really bold and I loved it!!
Can't wait till the shoot is in the paper and ill post it here so you can all have a peek!

Anyway about the outfit! It's all from MissGuided. I really love this skirt and its gothic pattern. Also really loving high necked numbers which I really should have added a large chunky chiclet necklace but highnsight strikes again!!

My massive heels are from ASOS, I pretty much put them with any outfit as they are so comfy and totally massive! Woohoo!
Hope you've have a good day,
Love Catriona x









No comments:

Post a Comment