Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tartan Treasure













I just LOVE this blazer from River Island.... I'm a little crazy for all things tartan at the mo and this little beauty was only £20 in the sale! One of the only fabby bargains I snapped up the January sales. To be honest I was a bit disappointed in the sales. Zara had some fabby stuff but it wasn't reduced by much. I often find Zara's sale is at its best a few weeks later when prices are rock bottom, but then again a lot of the items are usually in a pretty bad state by then!
Anyway my wee pork pie hat is from Topshop as is the silk dress which is one of the premium ones Topshop do. I got it in the sale for £25 as it was originally £75. It's a wee beaut of a dress as it is so flattering and has an amazing simplistic 60's style to it. I wear it a lot but as it is silk I need to make really sure I'm not a spilly sausage!
The boots are also Topshop which I pretty much live in. As I am only 5ft2 a little heel is almost always needed!
I love my big lion head medallion which was a steal from H&M as were the two rings I'm wearing.
Anyhoo please ask any questions or anything.... I'm new to this blog malarkey!
Love Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment