Monday 18 May 2015

My Milk-Sheikh brings all the boys to the yard


I’ve been living in Dubai for almost a year and now I am finally settled I feel can sing it from the rooftops, I LOVE THIS CITY!!
It has taken me a long time to settle here and get over the homesickness and general disarray of picking up your life and moving it across the world.  But the sunshine does really help!
Anyway this is a perfect city to pick up this blog where it was left and get writing about my life in the grown-ups sand pit.  There is so much going on in this city, from eating out, events, fashion and general things to do there will be plenty to keep my busy.
I live in Dubai Marina which is really central, allowing me to explore and make the most of this fabulous place! So watch this space for my favorite fashion, best places to eat and what’s going on in Dubai!
Below are some pics taken over the last year of being here….enjoy…I dare you!














No comments:

Post a Comment