Sunday 19 May 2013

Stripey stipe stripe


So this cute little number believe it or not is from Dorothy Perkins! Good old Dotty P's really knocked it out the park with this one! It really feels like a French Connection dress, now I don't know if I'm just saying that because I feel a little French in it but I just love love love it and I know it's going to get a lot of outings this summer. I paired it up with this little cream blazer to give it quite a smart look (we were staying in a swanky hotel and I was doing my best to fit in) although I obviously robbed them of all their shampoo and biscuits.
The gold chain is from H&M and it's so gangsta is scares me, I've been wearing it with everything! And of course my Matalan wedge beauties which are massive but soo comfortable! A little treat of a summer outfit I think! X

No comments:

Post a Comment