Friday 3 May 2013

Blue Steel


Well hey there, I can only apologise for my severe lack in posting.

This is partly due to a busy work schedule and I've been rocking my dressinggown a lot which I never think is quite worthy of a blog post!

Anyway hope you are well!

So H&M is awesome! Yeah I know you knew that, but really really it is just so awesome! I’ve gone a bit crazy in there lately, their summer stuff is amazing, and of course H&M pricing is always welcomed!

So I go this blue dress which was only £12.99! Its sort of swimwear material, so it hangs really nicely on and has these cute turned up t-shirtsleeves.

I just love the colour it is so bright and although its such a basic style it really stands out, win win!

I wore it with my trusty Topshop silver studded boots and chunky silvernecklace from Dotty P's.

Also my faithful Topshop leather jacket which I turn to to finish off most outfits.

We took these photos at the top of Calton Hill in Edinburgh which is just awesome, if you’ve never been, GO!

It was really windy but me and my sis were trying to take some fun birthday photos for my other sister who is travelling at the moment. Calton Hill is such a good photo shoot location as you can see all of Edinburgh and over to Fife. Smashin'!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment