Thursday 3 September 2015

Weekend Away in Ras Al K!


Last weekend I spent the night at the beautiful Waldorf Astoria in Ras Al Khaimah.  After a very scenic one hour drive from Dubai we arrived at the stunning hotel, as expected it was out of this world! Not long after check in (where we were upgraded!!) we headed to the pool bar.  Yes that’s right people they have a pool bar! I sat in the pool at the bar! I don’t mean to over explain things I just want to make it clear how awesome it was!! They also have an adult only pool so if your wanting a chilled out child free stay, head along there. After pool drinks I got ready in my room, I couldn’t decide between the massive shower or bath, so I had both! Oh and don’t get me started on their dressing gowns!!
My friends and I had dinner at UMI their Japanese restaurant; the food was amazing however we felt the pricing was a little steep!
After dinner we hit up 17Squared the Hotels awesome bar! As there was a few of us there we had our on little DJ party! I didn’t manage to party all night as the amazing bed in my room was calling for me!  Next morning we enjoyed an incredible breakfast spread in the Qasr Al Bahar restaurant, my tip, go there hungry! There was just so much food and endless options!  I had such an incredible stay at the Waldorf Astoria, I really cannot recommend it enough! If you fancy a break from Dubai, the resort is less than an hour’s drive away. I’m only disappointed that I didn’t get the chance to try out the spa… Now there’s and excuse to head back!















No comments:

Post a Comment